Friday, July 24, 2015

Update

Sometimes there's a ton of things to do at work and I'm scrambling to get things done.


Sometimes there's some downtime.


Please enjoy this fleet of cranes I made at work while waiting for videos to record.

























**UPDATE** There is a sailboat now.

Ahoy there!



























**UPDATE**UPDATE** There is an explosion of origami across my screens.  Thanks to my cousin Sophie for sending me a desk kit!!

MORE CRANES and a flower

Swan meets duckling

My penguin has a battle helmet.  Deal with it
































**UPDATE**UPDATE**UPDATE** I have reached origami desk master status.  Behold! someone brought in Russian chocolates and I made a crane outta the foil wrapper.  Truly it is a sight to see.


No comments:

Post a Comment