Tuesday, January 21, 2014

One week and counting

That's right.  Next week, I'm flying out to Russia.


Yay??


My nerves are going into overdrive right now.  Do I have enough winter gear??  What should I pack??  Should I be packing now, or should I wait??  There's still a little over a week left......There was supposedly something going on near Sochi having to do with the incident at Volgograd recently.  Will that affect me in St. Petersburg, so far to the north??  My visa's not back yet, along with my passport - should I be worried??


And to top things off, I have a cold.  So nothing much's getting done anyway.  I've been couch hopping and listening to the multilingual version of Frozen's "Let It Go".





Me and my languages.  After listening to this, I immediately went and found the Russian OST version of everything.  "Let It Go" isn't my favorite of the Russian versions.  I fell in love with the snowman song instead.  The kids are just too adorable.





So yeah.  Downing copious amounts of juice.  Trying to breathe.  And listening to Disney songs in Russian.  It's a good way to spend my week before heading out to Russia.

No comments:

Post a Comment