Thursday, June 11, 2015

Here we are yet again......

This is not the first time I'll say this, and this is not the last time either.


I am really terrible at keeping up a blog.


It was so easy while I was overseas, having shiny new experiences and everything was interesting.  I no longer have awesome adventures in other countries.  Life has become repetitive.  Monotonous, even.  People probably do not even remember I have a blog.  I certainly keep forgetting, and I have it bookmarked dead center on my screen.

Oops
Oh well.


So let's try this again.  I have a new adventure starting - it's called "Caitie Becomes An Adult" or "Help How Do I Do These Things?!"  It is filled with scary things like JOB INTERVIEWS, NETFLIX BINGE-WATCHING, and HOMESTUCK.  Occasionally there are crochet projects and actual adventures thrown in for good measure.  And somewhere in there, there are stories to tell.


Now to find those stories......

Uhhhhh check back a little later? Kthxbye

No comments:

Post a Comment