Monday, September 15, 2014

So done with everything already

Sooooooooo I have five classes between today (Monday) and tomorrow (Tuesday).  Out of those five classes, four of them have very time-consuming projects due that require lots of extra work beyond reading and textbooking and using my brain.


This is a massive problem.


Four projects due within two days??  Like, are you serious right now??


I spent my weekend furiously doing work and trying to get everything done in time, stress panic attacks popping up along the way.  I did what any sane college student would do with so much work due all at once.



Totally my own fault for taking four block classes, one normal class, and a practicum.  But still.  This early in the semester??  So not cool.


To all of my professors - thanks.  Thanks a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment