Monday, May 12, 2014

Procrastination makes perfect - a finals update

Hello hello!!  Soooooooooo it's that time of the semester again.  That's right - finals season is upon us.

SEND HELP I BEG YOU

Everyone else has been freaking out and turning into zombies for their own finals.  Now it's my turn.  I'm spending my last week - that's right, my LAST WEEK in St. Petersburg - in a little ball of stress studying for tests.

But but but wait a minute.  If it's finals week, why am I posting an update??  I should be studying, right??

WRONG!!!

Over studying means more stress and more stress means Caitie starts to freak out for no apparent reason and random freak outs means I does poorly on said finals.  I'll go back to studying for each test as they come.

In the meantime, happy finals!!  I'm gonna go play with Risi.


No comments:

Post a Comment